We require the use of masks inside our stores to ensure the health and safety of our customers.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority
We are continuing to follow guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, and the State of Florida.
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers such as:
• Requiring masks to be worn by staff
• Requiring Customers to wear masks in our showrooms (We can provide masks if you do not have one, see additional options below if you have an issue wearing a mask)
• Sanitizing shared tools and restrooms frequently
• Avoiding shared workspaces and limiting in-person staff interactions
• Adjusting in-home delivery and service protocols
Our manufacturers are experiencing delays in their ability to ship, produce, and accept new orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
How can we help you shop?
We realize that some individuals may have certain medical issues aggravated by the use of masks, please call us for assistance. You can wear a face shield, request an appointment, or receive shopping assistance from the comfort of home.
Babette’s exclusive delivery service is second to none! Our delivery team is comprised of highly trained Babette’s employees that take pride in doing their absolute best for each and every customer, which is why we have spent the last 30+ years focusing on the details. From carefully padding your entryway upon arrival to the placement of your new furniture and the cleanup afterward, we guarantee you haven’t experienced a delivery team quite like ours!
When your furniture arrives at our distribution facility, you will receive a call from our delivery coordinator alerting you that your order is ready. Any remaining balance must be paid in full to schedule your delivery day. If you aren’t prepared to take delivery just yet or to pay the final balance during this call, no problem. You can make your final payment and schedule delivery over the phone, at any location or via check in the mail. If you need us to hold your merchandise for more than 60-days after we receive it, your order must be paid in full at that time.
Accepted methods for paying your remaining balance:
You have the option to schedule your delivery day, Tuesday through Saturday depending on space availability. We can not promise morning or afternoon, so be sure to choose a day with full availability. To ensure safe loading of product and efficient scheduling, we route and prepare the trucks the day prior to the scheduled delivery. Your furniture is opened and thoroughly inspected before being padded and securely loaded onto our trucks. If for some reason you may not be available for a period of time on your scheduled day, please call as soon as possible to reschedule. If you fail to reschedule with at least 24-hour notice, there will be a rehandling charge of $35 applied to your order. This is due to the time and labor involved with unloading the truck to remove your items and then reloading all else back onto the truck for the scheduled route.
The day before your scheduled delivery, you will receive an automated call, text message, and email giving you the 2-hour arrival time window that your delivery driver should arrive.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON DELIVERY DAY
A delivery team in Babette’s uniforms will deliver your furniture. Be on the lookout for the big green truck!They will first review your order with you. Next, they will inspect and prepare the area as well as vacuum if needed.If necessary, they will use door guards to protect your entryway.Once placed, your furniture will be wiped down and thoroughly inspected and photos will be taken for documentation.If needed, your delivery team will move and replace your television set (wiring not included).Demonstration of any mechanics or special features of your new furniture will be given.
Our delivery service does not include:
Removal of old furniture
Any wiring or unwiring of components other than TV and Cable box.
(We will not wire or unwire game consoles, stereos, surround sound speakers, computers or any other electronic devices.)
Your responsibilities include:
• Choosing your space for placement and carefully measuring to ensure purchased items will fit.
• Clearing the area of placement prior to the provided arrival time.
• Removal of obstacles and clearing of paths so that the delivery crew has room to maneuver to get the merchandise to the area of placement.
• Inspecting all merchandise thoroughly prior to signing for the delivered goods. Report damage due to delivery of merchandise to our service department within 24-hours.
Our responsibilities include:
• Communication of any delays on the truck route
• Consideration and respect for your home and those in it.
• Provide delivery of merchandise that meets the manufacturer’s specifications of quality and cleanliness.
• Any piece that does not meet the criteria stated above will be documented and photographed by the delivery team and serviced/repaired by a qualified Babette’s technician in your home at our expense. Please allow up to 2 business days for a call from one of our service coordinators to discuss the details.
• If we determined that the manufacturer’s specifications cannot be met through repair, we will exchange the merchandise at no additional cost.
It is our goal to bring the furniture into your home without compromising the integrity or damaging the furniture. Therefore, if the driver does not feel confident that they can safely make the delivery, they have the right to refuse to force furniture into a spot without the signing of a release of liability by the customer.
You may elect to pick-up your items in lieu of delivery. All pickups are done only at our distribution center. We require at least 1-hour notice to prepare your product so if you haven’t already scheduled, please call ahead to ensure your items are ready. We do not provide any materials, ropes, blankets, etc. to secure and protect your merchandise so come prepared.
Babette’s reserves the right to refuse loading customer merchandise if we determine it may result in injury or property damage. You must provide all materials, ropes, blankets, etc. necessary and it is your responsibility to properly secure merchandise into your vehicle. Babette’s is not responsible for any damage to or loss of merchandise or damage to any vehicle during merchandise loading and transportation.
Lifestyle Furniture Store by Babette's offers affordable family furniture in Leesburg. Lifestyle Furniture Store by Babette's is located in Leesburg, across from Leesburg airport and offers the latest in high quality furniture.